On April 15, 2015 the online summer financial aid calculator will be available. This calculator will provide you with an estimate of summer financial aid for which you may be eligible.
On May 1, 2015 you must return to the calculator to submit your final summer enrollment information to our office. If you do not submit your application on or after May 1st, you will not be awarded summer financial aid.
Important: A 2014-2015 FAFSA or Dream Application does not automatically make you eligible for summer financial aid. You must also submit the 2015 Summer Financial Aid Application.
We expect to begin awarding students for summer in late May.
Important Calendar Dates
- April 15, 2015: Summer Financial Aid Calculator available
- May 1, 2015: Summer Financial Aid Application
Visit our website between May 1 – June 22 to submit the online summer aid application.
- June 22, 2015: Priority Summer Financial Aid Application Deadline
In order to be considered for Summer University Grant, continuing UCSB students must:
- Be considered an "on- time" applicant for the 2014-15 academic year
- Submit the Summer 2015 Financial Aid Application by the priority deadline
- Have sufficient financial need
June 30, 2015 is the final date to:
- Submit the Summer Aid Application
- File a 2014-2015 FAFSA or Dream Application
- Last day to apply for summer aid. Applications and revision requests received after this date will not be processed
- Continuing UC students who have not graduated or declared to graduate Spring 2015 or earlier
- Newly admitted students for Fall 2015
- Returning UC students to complete an incomplete degree
- Graduate students
- Students who were academically dismissed prior to Spring Quarter 2015
- Non-UCSB students, as determined by the UCSB Office of the Registrar