Non-Resident Funding

  • What is the Veterans Access, Choice and Accountability Act (Section 702)?
  • Who qualifies as a covered individual under VACAA?
  • If a student exhausts his or her entitlement or chooses not to use GI Bill benefits, must the school continue offering the in-state tuition rate?
  • How can I be sure my non-resident fees are waived using VACAA waiver?
  • Is UCSB a Yellow Ribbon school?
  • What is the Yellow Ribbon Program?
  • Who is eligible for the Yellow Ribbon Program?
  • How can I apply to be in the Yellow Ribbon Program at UCSB?
  • Where can I find more information for non-resident VA benefits?